Tuesday 18 March 2008

Onwards & Upwards!

Well, I thought I'd better report in in case you thought I'd have 'fallen off the wagon' by now. It's all going swimmingly. I have stuck to granola for breakfast each morning, as I know it'll see me through to lunch. Lunch has been either leftovers from the night before (protein) & veggies or salad (eg, yesterday avocado & grapefruit with toasted almonds, recipe to come soon!) with a soy yoghurt to follow. Afternoon snack is still 3 dried apricots & 6 brazil nuts (v high in selenium, v good for you) and dinner has been protein & veggies and occ a small amount of brown rice.

Today:
breakfast : granola, oat milk & tea
Lunch : leftover chicken & fennel, 4 teeny new potatoes, soy yoghurt
Snack : apricots & brazils
Dinner : escalope of turkey, brown rice, green beans & broccoli, soy yog.

I have to come clean with you now. I am distracted - I am off to the USA tomorrow to visit a very dear friend at home for a few days and then on to NYC for a girlie weekend. Not sure how much I'lll be able to post while I am there, but a few photos at least will be in the can for my next post.

See you in a week!

No comments: